CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm new to this!!

Well I wasn't going to get into this whole blog thing. But Oh how can I resist!! It is a great way to stay in touch with friends. So I am going to try it out. I dout that it will stay updated but hey at least I can post some pictures of my darling little ones. Plus lately, I have been missing a couple of sections of my brain so I hope I am actually able to figure the whole thing out.I don't, the three crazy tyrant boys might have ran off with the lost pieces. I'm sure they have flushed them down the toilet by now. There really isn't any hope.

1 comment:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Hey stranger! I can't believe how your family has grown, I remember you with just Porter! Life looks great - welcome to blogging!