CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Kids






This was a typical night at home.The kids running around causing mayhem. In every picture I tried to take of Crayton, he thought he had to be a buck. In one its a 3 by 5 in another its a 4 by 5, etc. He is a funny kid. My boys sure do have a lot of fun together. They are always dressing up in this or that and playing around. They are constantly making a mess and destroying things but so goes with a basement full of boys. Then there is sweet little Elsie who sits quietly and cute playing with her toys.(yes that is plastic you see in her hand and no I don't always let her play with plastic bags full of pulled out of the container baby wipes, but she was having fun and I watched her the whole time and then took it away) :) I just love this stage where they are not yet mobile but have such interacting personalities. Oh and yes she looks a little different, She doesn't have her cute little curl but oh still so darling. Thank goodness her hair is finally starting to come in good. I'm excited too because it looks like it is going to be pretty thick. (Hopefully)!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

fun post! cute kids! I can't wait to see your finished basement, it looks like kid heaven!

Ashlee said...

Can Elsie share some of her hair with Skylar? Your kids are adorable!

Marcie said...

I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!! They are the cutest ever!!! It is so fun to see updated pictures of them. Love you all tons!!!

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Great pics - your trees look great - I can't tell which one is the imposter either??!!