CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Family Pictures




We had family pictures the other day at my parents house, with my entire family. It was crazy! There are 20 grandchildren so it is quite difficult to get a decent picture. I actually didn't get one on my digital camera of my entire family but here are a few of just my little family that my aunt took. They are okay but I hope that the professional photographer was able to capture some better ones. We'll see! I do know though that it is close to impossible to get all four children looking in the same direction let alone trying to get them each to smile and then trying to capture the parents as they yell, pull, tug, and bribe the little ones. CRAZY!!

6 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

horray!!!!! awesome pictures! love all of them. too many to comment on. great talk today. great talk.

Tiffany said...

Well, they look pretty cute to me! That's the worst part about family pictures, getting all the kids to look and smile.

Ryan and Shelia said...

Great pictures. It is nice to see you're back and doing well.

Brit said...

for cute. family pictures stress me out.

The Millers said...

Your pictures look really cute. We feel the same way about family pictures. Any more we are just glad if they are all looking forward. Happy faces are a bonus!

Nat Lud said...

What a beautiful family, Ash! Love the pretty scenery. So cute!