CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Hair Stylist



I have decided to become a professional hair stylist. I will just work from home and after much contemplation, I have decided to accept only one client at this time. The client I have chosen does not complain or give direction, She just lets me run the show. I only have to keep her occupied with toothpaste, extra curlers, jewelry, combs, brushes and anything else she desires to get her hands on. I know you are all dying to get an appointment with me but I am afraid that my talent cannot be shared with you at this time. (maybe in the future) :)
So recently I found a fun new way to spend Sunday afternoon or rather any afternoon. Playing with Elsie's hair! I try all new kinds of do's but her hair is just so unruly. Anyway she is just so fun. She looked so dang cute in all of the little curlers but not so much after I took them out. Well SHE was still dang cute but not quite the hair style I was looking for!!

3 comments:

Leo and Jill said...

Love the curlers! She is a doll.

Julie and Kyle said...

oh my gosh. those kids are so dang cute. love the new pics. see you tonight! be prepared to get your butt kicked.

Andrea said...

you are too funny! Elsie does look so cute with the curlers in her hair but the end result looks a little like an old woman hair style.
thanks for making me laugh.