CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

MY DEAR FRIEND!!

I just wanted to do a little post about my dear friend Amber who I love dearly. I had the opportunity to attend the sealing of their beautiful daughter to she and her husband in the Timpanogos Temple. It was an amazing experience. I was so happy that I was able to go. My heart felt such joy for them. They are such a beautiful family. Amber is such a great example and has been such a wonderful friend. I love you girl. Not only are you gorgeous on the outside but also on the inside. Thanks for your unwavering faith and courage. You are a quite the woman!! (Sorry for all the cheesiness but you know its got to come out sometime.)

Amber, Syd, Lacey & I

Congrats to you!

5 comments:

Mickell Schena said...

Ashlee that is so neat. I got so emotional when I read that. I am so happy for Amber and her family. Someday that will be me and my little family. Love ya Ash.
Mickell
P.S We are in for it.

Stacey Bacon said...

What a sweet post. I am so thrilled for their beautiful little family. They have been through so much to get to this point and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for posting this! I miss being able to see all of my girls all the time. It actually makes me really sad we are all so spread out! You look beautiful and your kids are gorgeous! Love ya.

michiganbliss said...

Darn you. Thanks for making me cry on a Tuesday night.It meant the world to me to have you there. Thank you so much for sharing in our special day. I love you dearly.

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

That's so nice. You guys look really good in that pic! Maybe we'll see ya on Halloween.

Wilkins Family said...

Hey Ash! I just started this blog thing so I need your help.
Mini