CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

We had a little Halloween party for all the little cousins. It was really fun. We played some fun games and had lots of fun food. The picture explains the food (oh so fun). Porter is a boy werewolf, Crayton is Iron man, Rexton is a firefighter and Elsie is Minnie Mouse. I plan to post more pictures of them in their costumes on Halloween so stay tune. Ta Ta Now~
Litte Mummies (hot dog), Mash potatoes (ghost), & Hairy Spiders (meatballs covered in cheese)


4 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

witches urine! cracks me up! looks like fun.

Sally said...

I'll bet 10$ you made up the "witches urine"! Am I right?

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Thanks for helping me today. Rex was so cute! Thanks for being such a great friend and neighbor.

Stacey Bacon said...

Ok that's too funny and really quite gross! What a fun looking party!