CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Girls Night Out!!

We had a girls night out,.where we partied like rock stars all night long. GO BABY!! No just kidding, we had a quiet night of dice, food, and chit chat! Not necessarily quiet, I mean really I was there! It was a great night and we all dressed up and had a little Halloween Party. It was tons of fun. I was a little flash back to 1998. It was great fun! This is the posse!!
L-R Julie, Rebecca, Emily, Minnie, Margorie, Marilee, Holly, Jamie, Me, Paula
My dearest friends, Emily, Julie (aka DARLA) and Jamie
Mario saving the Princess, so she can promote Dairy product more readily! Another good friend of mine, Minnie (aka MELINDA)







3 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

so glad i look so awesome in all these pictures.

Wilkins Family said...

I also appreciate the pretty picture of myself.

Paula said...

What a HOT group of girls!