CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008 It was GREAT, It Was GREAT!

Halloween was a ton of fun this year. Probably one of the funnest I have had. We went to the ward Trunk or Treat which was fun. I dressed up as a witch not a very good witch never the less, a witch. My kids loved that I dressed up. Even though I looked like dork. They thought it was awesome. So I took one for the team. (I usually never dress up in fact, I don't think that I ever have since I was in high school).Then after the trunk or treat, my friend Jamie and I took the kids to some of the more scary houses in town. The ones that really go all out. It was great see the kids laugh, scream, and just have so much fun together. Then later that night, we left the kids, and went to the Haunted Barn. It was AWESOME! I usually don't enjoy being scared but this was just so fun and scary. I would scream and then laugh and then dribble and laugh and scream and laugh and dribble, etc. and yes, by dribble I do mean pee. I laughed so hard I peed. (Don't try to tell me some of you people don't do that)!! Anyway, all in all it was a fabulous night. And the best part is I have confiscated almost all the candy and stockpiled all for my own use. YEAH. I just can't enough. I was so fortunate to have four little trick or treaters this year. :)

Meet IRON MAN,FRANKENSTEIN, WOLF BOY, & MINNIE MOUSE

The kids and little miss Witchy Poo!

Every year we go out to the long term care to visit the residents. This is the kids with their Great Grandma Firmage. She has Alzheimer's and really doesn't have a clue what is going on. So, so sad, but nice to still be able to see her.

This is my friend Jamie's three cute daughters who are all great friends, and Porters best buddy Klellin. They really had a blast!

5 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Oh the things we go through for our kids!!! Our pooooooor tortured bladders, tummies, not to mention bosoms... Ah, it is all worth it though. And, some smart person out there made "urinary incontinence pads" because they knew we'd need em. ;)

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

You guys are too funny! It was fun to see ya!

Sally said...

Love the witch!

Julie and Kyle said...

YOU AINT COOL.... unless you pee your pants

Tyann said...

You are hilarious! What a fun Halloween! You'll have to give me your email so I can tell you about the digital scrapbooking! I just use Photoshop!