CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

THE BEACH

(WARNING PICTURE OVERLOAD)
Every other year, my family goes to the beach for a week. Newport Beach to be exact, we rent one big beach house. 12 Bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, and 33 people! It is crazy but so fun!! It is a vacation I look forward!

This is my mom and I. She is really the mastermind of the whole vacation. She is amazing and we all love her so much. I am so thankful for all she does for our family!
This here is ChaMama (AKA Chanda)! She is Wades sister!
We love her to come with us (not only because she helps with the kids) but
because she is truly fun to be around. We love her!

On one of the days, we went to LEGOLAND. It was fun be really busy.

We celebrated Rexton, Boston, and Alanas birthdays while we were in there.
I love the beach and am so sad our trip has already come and gone. It is so much fun being with my family and letting all the kids play. We truly make some amazing memories.


5 comments:

Ashlee said...

So happy you are blogging again. You are gorgeous and your family is stunning! Glad you had a fun trip.

Angie said...

YAY! You are BACK!!!! Seeing you in Richfield was awesome...we need to get together again and catch up! I miss our trips to Grandees and our long chats. Your kids are growing up fast and I'm sure they are keeping you running. Keep in touch hot momma!

Julie and Kyle said...

oooo, great pictures! how cute is elsie?!? and how did chamama get such big boobs. some people are just fortunate.

Kiesha said...

I'm so happy to see you back in ActIoN!! I'm still so sad I missed the Cali trip..depressing. Hopefully we can make the next one! Super cute pics..You're smokin' hott!!

Unknown said...

soooo cute pics!! BUT - what are those boys doing wearing BYU shirts - we have plenty of RED UTES ones they can trade in for!!