CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

BITTER - SWEET

So the All Star baseball season is over. We really had a great team. The season didn't end that well for us which was a huge bummer. It is definitely bitter sweet. Wade has been coaching and so it has taken up a ton of time and they have been playing every weekend for the past month or two plus all the practices. It was a great group of kids. Porter is good friends with all the boys on our team. I think Wade did a really good job coaching. I really don't think he gets the credit he deserves but I think you truly cannot make everyone happy. It is impossible!!! Wade had two awesome assistant coaches, Wade Oakden and Shawn Griffiths. They all did a great job and had a lot of fun! Wades not sure though if he will ever do it again! (but I think he probably will).
Crayton was the bat boy for the team. He did a great job and was continually faithful in doing his job. He had the same full uniform and everything. He was awesome. He was able to practice with the boys and he is actually pretty good. He loves baseball!

Rex and Elsie just pretty much caused havoc wherever they were. Just kidding, they were pretty good and they loved their Beaver shirts. They have their names on the back and Porters number. Rex also had to wear his cleats to every game. It was fun!
My little Porter is a pretty good athlete. I love him to death and I am really going to miss watching him play ball. But there is always next season. It took up a lot of our time but it was fun family time. The kids loved going to practice and games.We were always together in our Beaver Blue. To bad I didn't get a picture of me in my Beaver Blue!

4 comments:

highschoolsweethearts15 said...

It's nice to see you blogging again;)!!

Ryan and Shelia said...

So Glad you are back! You all look great and sounds like things are going good.

Andrea said...

welcome back! it is good to see what you guys are up to!

Genny said...

Hey Ashley and Wade. I am a total slacker on my blog. It seems like I never have the time. Anyway, it was glad to hear from you. Next time we are in Utah will give you a ring.