CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm BACK!!!!

YES, I Am Back and have decided to start blogging again. I have looked back at all the things I have posted about and this is a must if I am going to have anything remotely close to a journal or scrapbook. This is the best way!!! Since the beginning of the year a ton, of course, has happened but I believe it to be impossible to try and blog it all. But every now and then I might post something from a while back just for my sake!!


This year,
Porter turned 9

Elsie turned 2

Rexton turned 4

And Crayton will turn 7 in August

Here is a picture of the kids around Easter I can't believe how fast they have grown and how quickly time flies by. Things are always crazy and hectic and sometimes I want to pull my hair out but how couldn't you love these darling litte faces!!!

1 comment:

Linda Oxborrow said...

How are you? I have wondered if everything was alright- can't wait to hear more from you-