CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Hello Again!!






So it has been awhile since I updated the blog, but I knew it would be like that. I'll be lucky if I get to it once a week. (That's my goal). Things are great. The kids are great. Not much has been happening. The kids had a blast at Halloween. Rexton was so funny. He loved dressing up and was actually three things. First a lion(at the party a few days earlier, then he insisted on dressing up in his tool belt and hard hat and then he was a cute little puppy and went around barking for treats. He is funny. And I'm the insane one actually letting him dress up in three separate costumes but oh well he was completely happy. Oh and I have been wondering lately if I look like a paper towel or a tissue. I mean really why do the boogers, slobber, and sticky candy drippings get wiped on me. Can't they tell I actually have on clean jeans and that I am not a tissue or a paper towel. Anyway TaTa for now.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I think I am out of the human burp cloth stage but I'll be back there soon. My advise is just don't get dressed, you'll be amazed at how much less time you'll spend doing laundry!

Ashlee said...

your kids are just the cutest!