CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2007

TOOO CUTE!!!!




So I am having way too much fun with this darling little daughter of mine. The bows, the dresses, the outfits and especially the pink!!! Just love it! I'm ready to start buying her dolls, barbies, play kitchens and dress ups for Christmas. Wade thinks I should maybe hold off for a little while you know till she can sit up on her own, maybe start crawling, you know just till she is a little older. I agreed, but am insisting that she get a doll for christmas. So she is way fun and I thought I would share some of these recent photos. She just turned 6 months last week and I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Before I know it, it will be time for dolls, dress ups, etc. YEAH!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

She is soooo cute! I can't wait to have a girl. do you think 4 is the magic number? Thanks for blogging, I love checking in on your life.

Andrea said...

Hi, it's just me again.

I love the little brown smile outfit! I bought Emily the same outfit a few weeks ago, but don't tell her it is a suprise!

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Cute pics - that is so fun for you to have a girl to dress up now (soon you'll have fun with all the drama too!!!) - I think you should post a picture of her cute PINK room!!