CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Hello Pink!!





Here is Elsie's Room complete. Well almost complete. I still have a few things here and there that need to be done but overall I think it turned out darling. I did all the painting myself and it seemed like it took me forever. It is really pink but I love it. Some might consider it somewhat like the inside of a peptobismol bottle but not I. I love it! My mom made the awesome quilt that is hanging on the wall. She is so talented. Anyway it is so fun to have a cute girly room in the house and thought some of you might like to see the pictures. Ta Ta for now!!

5 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

it looks like it came from a magazine. thats not really your house is it?

Andrea said...

Hello pink! I LOVE it! You did such a great job. Next time I'm in town I will have to come by and dive into the pepto bottle. Seriously, really, really cute!

Sally said...

Ok it's about time to post some more pics of your cute kids!!

Leo and Jill said...

I need you to come help me paint my house. It seriously needs color. Next time you are in town, come see us and help us paint! ;)

Jeannie said...

Hey it's Jeannie B i am so in love with her room... that is awsome...