CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Seattle Fun!!

Wade & I top of Space Needle.

Cute little Elsie!
Tami & Elsie
Me thinking I might die!
Could have been last photo!
Elise and her really cute coat!
Wade packing Elsie around the city!


Wade & I took a fun trip to Seattle last week. We had a fabulous time. We were able to spend time with my great, and marvelous friend Tami and her husband. We had a blast. Tami's husband is a pilot so he took us flying around the City. It was fun but completely scary and I thought at some point I was going to die. Not that Trevor is a bad pilot, because his not he is excellent. It was the fact that the plane was ancient and the inside smelled like the mortuary I used to work at. But I survived!! I was totally freak out to go but once we landed I realized it was a lot of fun and I would definitely do it again. We also went to the Jazz and Sonics game at the Key Arena. That was a lot of fun. Elsie was a gem the entire time. All in all we had a great get away!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, sounds like a lot of fun! I think it is great that you and Wade got away for a little fun on your own, with your beautiful babe of course!

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Looks like you had fun!! Did you fly there from SLC - you should have called us!! Elsie is cute - who watched your other boys??!!

jen said...

I am so jealous. Wes and I have been saying we need to go to Seattle for forever! It looks like you had a great time. Tami told me you were coming up. I almost talked Wes into going up there for the weekend, but we already had plans to go to San Francisco. It looks like you had a blast!

Julie and Kyle said...

you look hot in all these pictures. so does wade.

Candi said...

Hey! Did you know I grew up near Seattle? Your pictures made me miss it.
Love the blog! I'm going to have to be better at posting on my own....you're an inspiration.