CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I FINALLY DID IT!!





Well after much debate, I pierced Elsie ears (I myself didn't do it, I had a professional :). It has been an open discussion for a couple months now. Wade preferred that I didn't but then said whatever so I took that as a strong YES and I had her ears pierced. She does look darling and Wade actually doesn't mind at all, despite the fact that I have ruined her and she is no longer pure and innocent.J/K He really didn't mind! But that was his initial argument. She is really growing up fast and getting around everywhere. Since she has become mobile, my life has become increasingly difficult. She is really developing her own little personality and attitude. We love her and she is such a nice addition to our family.

6 comments:

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Way to go!! How was the whole experience?? What did Elsie think?? By the way - I finally updated my blog!

Ashlee said...

Love it!!

Andrea said...

what a little cuttie!

Julie and Kyle said...

ive decided that blogging is deceptive. i saw this girls blog that i used to know. i always thought she was a bit off, and kind of a wierdo. but her blog made her look really super fun and i kinda wanted to hang out with her. then i had to tell myself... NO, remember that she's not fun at all!? so bottom line, not everyone is as cool as their blog says they are. just a little something to think about...

Julie and Kyle said...

ps- i ran on the treadmill for 5 minutes and decided that i was done.

Leslie said...

i just wanted to write a quick note and tell you thank you for your kind comment on my blog. though we don't know each other, you should know that the comments i have received from family, friends, and strangers alike have brought some comfort to me. just knowing that we are being thought about and that aaron is somehow being remembered...
i want the world to know about him, and also to know that the loss the world has suffered because he is gone is a great loss.
thank you SO much for your kindness. i am very grateful.
-leslie *