CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oh The Good Times!!



Here are some more beautiful sunsets! This is our little romantic get away in Puerto Vallarta Mexico last year. We had all kinds of fun. I'm pretty sure Elsie is our souvenir from this trip! Oh I am so ready for Summer. Nice weather and a little bit of color to my skin. I am like pasty, tooth paste white (you know the Colgate plain old white). Its kind of sickly. Anyway, time moves fast and I can't believe this trip was well over a year ago. I am so ready for another trip like this (minus the souvenir). Somewhere, anywhere would be nice. Although I need to get Elsie to drink something other than Booby Soup! Then a trip might actually be possible. Ta Ta For now!!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh you are a funny girl, I love it!

Andrea said...

Beautiful, the sunsets and the souvenir!

Julie and Kyle said...

haha. souvenier elsie! haha.

Shemri and Gang said...

Boobie Soup! You are freakin hilarious! Rand and I are leaving for Puerto Vallarta Mexico in two weeks. We will have to get the good places to go from you! Well there also may not be a trip since the little one joined the family. We booked on Orbitz and they are non refundable so maybe we will still go with bambino. Or maybe grandma will get two kids to watch for the week! Anyhow love the sunburn too!

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Looks like fun - that is funny about Elsie and her "booby soup" - maybe try giving her some french fries!!