CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Look alike Meter

I went and did the whole look alike meter thing and this is the picture I used of the kids. It was very interesting. Instead of posting all four of the meters I will just share the results. Porter looks like Wade & I equally, Crayton looks like Wade by 13%, as does Rexton, like Wade 13%, and Elsie looks like me by a mere 4%. So there you have it. I can't say that I believe in the meters 100% but it was fun! Thanks Julie for the idea. It seems you may have started something!!

2 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Oh my gosh "Shleea" How exactly did you stumble on my blog?? wow! I think about you wheneveer I drive by your house. I sure wish you lived here. Congrats on your baby... Holy cow it is weird to see you with another kid! I am glad you had a little girl finally!

Jeannie said...

Hey how are you i dont have your email so i am just leaving a comment i have a blog now.
http://bradhshawfam4.blogspot.com/ Jeannie