CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

LOSING IT!!

Can I just say that some days, I am truly losing it. Yes that right. Can't keep together and can't find my brain. So last night, we took the family out for a little treat at Dairy Queen. Of course we get there and then they don't want ice cream they want a Frazil so I fill the cups up and then we go to the DQ side and Wade and I get ice cream. We chit chat and eat part of our treats and then we head for home. We get almost home and I realize, I walked right out of the Chevron with out paying for the Frazils. First offense, then today I had this lunch at the Timberline with my dear friend Darla who won a lunch thing there. So it was free but I had to pay for the Kids (yeah I had all four kids). They had pancakes and the bill was $6.32 we are done eating and they start running around and I am trying to control them (to no avail) and then I am like we are out of here lets go!! So we head on out to the van and head home just as I get home I realize, Offense #2. I walked out and didn't pay for the pancakes!! Can you believe it. I am a criminal!! I called them and then took care of it but really come on Do I have a brain? At times, I think not! Hope you all enjoyed that little story.

6 comments:

jen said...

My dear friend, I surely hope that we don't see you in a few years on the front page of the news for criminal behavior. The big theives always start with little crimes! Just kidding. Those are funny stories.

Shemri and Gang said...

You are hilarious! YOu have 4 kid mom syndrome! Just kidding but I am thankful I have you for kicks and giggles every now and again!

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Maybe your just trying to teach your kids how to get a "freebie" every once in a while!! Watch out "Maria's" !!!

Bradshaw Clan said...

You better be careful or I will be seeing you out at work. It is really embarassing to have collect fine payments from my friends.

Andrea said...

Yes, I enjoyed your story very much. you are a funny, funny girl! It is nice to know that I am not the only one who has completly lost it!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

I am right there with ya sista!