CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ABC Tag!

A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friends?- Wade, My Mom and a few other close friends who know who they are!!
C-Cake or Pie?- Cake, oo oo and a little ice cream, YUM!
D-Day of Choice?- Saturday-Especially if Wades not on call!
E-Essential Item?-Chapstick-Nothings worse than dry chappy lips!! & Contacts so I can see!
F-Favorite color?- Pink- any shade! (Well most shades)
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- ooo, thats tough... both. Any candy, any time!!
H-Hometown?-Beaver
I-Favorite Indulgence?- Reading, when I get the chance, I love a good book and a nice hot bubble bath!
J-January or July?-July, I love the 24th in Beaver and the festivites.(plus the warmth) Good Times!
K-Kids? - 3 boys, 1 girl
L-Life isn't complete without?-My wonderful husband, children, and my other family members!
M-Marriage Date?- May 21, 1999
N-Number of brothers and sisters?- 2 sisters, 2 brothers.
O-Oranges or Apples? - Apples, they are just so yummy with this fattening cream cheese dip!
P-Phobia and Fears? -phobia of small enclosed places & fear of losing someone I care about!
Q-Quote? -"Live a Good Life- And in the end its not the years in the life, its the life in the years"
R-Reason to smile?- Elsie is sleeping throught the night, Rexton is potty trained and I just feel good about life!
S-Season of choice?- Summer No doubt!!
T-Tag three people?- Andrea, Jenny, Sarah, & Anyone else who wants to!
U-Unknown fact about me?- I love to pick zits and blackheads on Anyone (almost anyone) Anywhere!
V-Vegetable?- Cooked Broccoli with Ranch dressing!
W-Worse habit?-Biting my nails.
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound?- Ultrasound-Because you get to see your babies in Alien form!
Y-Your favorite food?-Steak & Potatoes- Actually any kind of meat. I'm a Carnivor
Z-Zodiac Sign?-Taurus

1 comment:

loriallen said...

I have some pimples on my back that I can't reach, so this fascination of yours is gonna come in real handy!!!! Pick away!!! We have had a lot of snow over here in Escalante! It's wonderful! Well, my sick Fisher is looking up at me with red eyes and someone smells like poop!!! Bye~Lori