CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 17, 2008




This was a special day, It was the day Crayton actually let me comb his hair!

We had a great Valentines Day so I thought I would post a few pictures of the kids on Valentines and a few random shots. Take note of my silly, little sweet Rex. He has on the gloves, the boots, and the hat. They are must have on accessories for him. We can't even leave the house without these items. And he puts them all on by himself. He is hilarious. I am not sure what we will do in the spring and summer I guess he will be wearing shorts, snow boots and gloves!! Anyway all is well with us.

5 comments:

jen said...

I love the boots, mittens, and hat! What a character!

Jeannie said...

Rex is the cuttest little thing everytime i see him i smile..

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Great pics - your kids are so funny (esp. little Rex!!)

Leo and Jill said...

Your kids are super cute!!!!

Bradshaw Clan said...

I think there is something about your 3rd child. Rexton looks a mischievious as Hailey. It's to bad they're so dang cute, and you can't help but love them.