CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Purse Tag!!

My Purse/Diaper bag, seems to be more like a Trash Bag/Suitcase!! Anyway, it was full of junk but is now pretty clean. This is a list of the various items I found.
Diaper & Wipes
Lip Gloss/Make-up
Baby Toys/Book
Baby food
Bib
Baby Spoon
Wallet
Tampons
Light Days Pads
Booby Soup Pads
Hand Sanitizer
Necklace
Suckers
Lots of gum wrappers, receipts and other various trash items.
That was pretty fun to do. I am not really tagging anyone unless they want to do this then consider yourself tagged!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Love the purse items! Looks like my bag a year ago!

Julie and Kyle said...

you need to clean your bag, lady. ew.;)

loriallen said...

One time I found my middle child and some shrimp from an all-you-can-eat buffet! Just kidding. But for serious, my husband's aunt stashed a ton of shrimp in her purse at an all-you-can eat (and hide away!) buffet and took it with her!!!