CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

BOYS FUN

I thought I would post some pictures of a typical Saturday. Not every Saturday because Wade is on call on some Sat. but quite often. They totally do the boy thing! Play baseball (or any sport) but right now it is usually baseball, shoot guns (usually BB guns) and ride four wheelers. Don't get me wrong I love all those boys things and I play an active role in those activities but I really can't wait until Elsie and I go do all of our girly things together. Although I have come to except the fact that with three brothers she might want to be doing exactly the same things the boys are. But hey I can have hope, Right?


P.S. I am not quite sure where Cratyon is in these photos but probably chasing the cat or something!!!

3 comments:

Bradshaw Clan said...

Klellin needs to come and hang out with you. He is totally surrounded by girls.

Don't worry, you can send Elsie to our house and she will learn more girls things than you probably want her to.

Nat Lud said...

Hey! Saw your comment on my blog. I've peeked on yours a couple of times--found it on the waters' page too! What a great fam you have!

Kris and BJ said...

Your boys look like they have so much fun all of the time. I wish they could play together! Carson doesn't have one boy his age in the neighborhood.