CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

LAS VEGAS!!







Last week we took a fun, yet completely exhausting, family vacation! We went to Las Vegas! We stayed in nice 3 bedroom condo. The resort had an awesome swimming pool, lazy river, and rec. room. We went to the Adventure Dome at Circus Circus. The kids had a blast riding on all the rides. We also went to the MGM and yada yada. We only spent one day doing the actual Vegas things. I had a lot more on my list of things I wanted to do with them but to tell you the truth, one can only handle so much. The rest of the time we just let the kids swim and play. One of the nights we were there, Wade and I went to Phantom of the Opera. It was amazing. We both really loved it!! All it all it was a great and may I mention again, exhausting trip!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Fun! looks so nice and warm.

Kris and BJ said...

I can't believe how awesome your cake turned out! I remeber you teaching me how to make gravy about 7 years ago! You have always been great with the homemaking skills. I can't believe that she is a year old. I should have a year old right now and I am not even pregnant. SOme day!!