CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Germs!

So I just wanted to warn you all about Jimmy THE GERM!!! Let's all make sure we wash our hands with warm water and soap (especially after we go potty) and cover our mouths when we cough or sneeze and try not to wipe boogies on other people, Please!!! We don't want to be spreading around that nasty Jimmy the Germ!! :)
I was going through some old pictures and found this. I thought is was so funny. Back in the days of school,Wade and his buddy Brady had to do a presentation at a home for mentally handicapped people . As you can guess, they did it on good hygiene and not spreading germs!! Anyway I thought it was funny so I decided to share it with you all. I mean isn't that the ugliest germ you've ever seen!!! I sure don't want to get caught with it. I'm cool with getting caught with that hottie on the right though!!

4 comments:

Brit said...

That the funniest thing ever. I saw that picture and couldnt stop laughing. Fun

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

How funny! I LOVE jimmy the germ (literally!!) I still never heard how Wade got out of dressing up??!!Those were the days!!!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

He came to the school here and Elise was freaked out about germs every since. She washes her hands if she touches ANYTHING. They are making a bunch of kids out there obsessive/compulsive handwasher germphobes.

Sally said...

Love the pic Ash! Wade does look good though!