CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

CRAZY!!!

Yesterday, my neighbor calls me up and says hey, Ashlee, your such a great neighbor, (that's what she wanted to say) but instead said, "Look off to the side of my house', I said, "What did you say?" Then she said, "go look on the side of my house", so I did and I was horrified for there in field 20ft from their lovely new vinyl fence was our TRAMPOLINE!! Yep, gone blown away by the wind. Then I said to her "Oh I sure hope its not too bent and broken", and she said "Oh, its broken alright, there are pieces strewn all over the road." I said :CRAP and then laughed my head off. I just couldn't believe it. Our trampolines life had come to an end. My little children were quite sad. It is quite sad though because besides hauling rock and dirt into my house all day, it is the only thing they could do in our rocky, rocky, backyard and they had just started to pay a lot of attention to it! So Farewell Trampoline so Sad!!

P.S. Our neighbors house is kiddy corner (is that the right word? kiddy) and like a block away that is how far it blew!!


One Piece
Two Piece
Three Piece
Four!!!!

10 comments:

Monica M said...

Hi Ashlee, I found your blog through Jen and Lacey. We had the same thing happen to our swingset. We have terrible wind here in Draper. It makes me so mad. I wrote a post about it on my blog.

Monica M said...

If it makes you feel any better, probably not, but our neighbors trampoline landed in our back yard. They are two fences away. It had to go bye bye too.

jen said...

Ashlee, that is so sad! I never knew the wind was so strong in Beaver. Crazy!

Brit said...

Hey Girl,
ya it was good to finaly have a partner again to visit teach. sorry about your tramp. and yes bogging is addicting,b ut icant believe how many people i have found on here that I havent talk to since high school. Your blog is way cute.

Sally said...

I heard that happened to a bunch of people in st. g too! That totally stinks for you and your kids!! Love the pics of Elsie!

michiganbliss said...

Holy cow. I didn't know the Beav could produce that kind of wind. Poor kiddos. Els is a doll and gets cuter and cuter everyday, if that is even possible. When am I going to see you?

Andrea said...

holy cow, did it blow over the fence? That is so sad for your kids and you.

Shemri and Gang said...

Hey Ashlee,
Sorry about the tramp, I can't believe you laughed. Hey when did you guys say you were coming to Mesquite, we would love to see you.

Tiffany said...

Ok Ashlee, you've been invited. Also, I've added you to my links. Hope you don't mind.:)

The Millers said...

It's fun to see your blog. You are SO funny! And your kids are super cute too. I added you to my links list too :)