CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NO HOPE!

Elsie has found that her new favorite toy is the big yellow dump truck. She climbs in and out and in and out. Then Rexton decided to push her around and that was the end of it. It officially is one of her favorite things to do. All the boys take turns pushing her and she just laughs! I always catch her with cars, trucks, transformers, and balls. I mean all these things really don't bring out any feminine qualities. I think I need to start providing her with some toys other than boy toys, so for her birthday she is getting all kinds of fun girly things. Anyway, she is darling and I hope that she will be a girly tom boy. If there is such a thing! I am pretty sure that is what I was! I could beat all the boys in arm wrestles until I was like in 7th grade!:) (What can I say I was tough and still am) I am probably one of the toughest girls around!! :)




4 comments:

Andrea said...

you are kind of freekishly strong! good luck making her into a girly girl with all those boys. -very, very cute pictures!

michiganbliss said...

So cute. Can't believe how big she is getting. Looks like those boys are wrapped around her finger.

Julie and Kyle said...

i love it! she'll be a tough little cookie, thats for sure. -i think girls are better that way! so cute!

Natalie said...

Hey Ashley!
Its fun to see your cute little family! I found your blog through other Beaverites. Hope you don't mind. :)

Natalie

http://ethanandnatalieberry.blogspot.com